Sumera Shah waiting online dating from Hyderabad Pakistan.



Sumera Shah waiting online dating from Hyderabad Pakistan.Friends i am new waiting from Hyderabad .I am very emotional and positive person. I have a good sense of humor.I wish to be friend with anyone who have same calibration of hobbies this will help full each other to develop our skills. My hobby is Photography, sweing, embroidering, stone works on garments, cooking, A person which I can trust, share my personal experiences, and many others things. I think this website s very useful for youngsters because the modern boys and girls very like to friendship with each others. They spend lots of time on it like calling on phone and chatting with friends in other social networking sites like face book, So guys meet me online i am waiting for your sincere reply.

4 comments:

  1. Hi my watsapp +917408185003 +918960711018

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lets skype my name is francescomaglion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi send me message at anandseeraj@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete