Cute Dating Balochi girl Mehruma online waiting from Karachi



Hello dear friends? I am Mehruma Baloch from Leyari Karachi Pakistan.I have a many boy friends but i am looking cute good looking well educated life partner out of country, any one is life lover come in my life .I wish to be friend with anyone who have same calibration of hobbies this will help full each other to develop our skills. My hobby is Photography, sweing, embroidering, stone works on garments, cooking, First Name: Mehruma Last Name: Baloch Gender: Female Age: 23 Years Religion: Muslim Marital Status: Single Date of Birth: 04.7.1991 Language: Balochi Sindhi Urdu,English Occupation: Student.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Mehruma I'm intresting in having you to be my wife contact me at aseeraj56@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi do you want to marry an boy from balochi tribe this is me your balochi husband from punjab

    ReplyDelete